Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What A Great Way To Wake Up...Not

Hey, it's Anali again. Well, earlier I was to tired to tell you but my mom, I'm with her for a couple weeks since I can't take the car I usually drive to Des Moines, Iowa and I wanted to go to the Black Eyed Peas concert that was on Thursday last week [which was fucking awesome! I <3>

Now I know it's not nice to say this but...YES!!!!!! He's GONE, He's GONE, For THREE DAYS!!!! YAY!!!!!!

You see, my step-dad has a bit of a short temper and he seems to always get mad at me for something or another. I think it's just that he doesn't like I'm not his actual daughter or that I behave better than his daughter.[Yes, he has a daughter, in fact she's a few months younger than me. Just turned 18 about a month ago.] But I'm not really sure.

And now I'm going to finish my new website [I don't have a domain name for myself, I don't have the money to do that yet, but I will soon.] I have more than one to do. It's a series of anime/manga information sites I call Behind The Scenes. I'm working on the Prince Of Tennis manga and anime right now. Next one will be Ouran High School Host Club.

~ Ciao, amigos

No comments:

Post a Comment